One thing that separates photography from other creative mediums is its unique marriage of aesthetics and technology. To make great pictures, photographers require both a sensitive eye and a mastery of the tools that produce photographs.
For some, learning how to use a digital camera and software to manipulate photos can be very intimidating. Others feel comfortable with technical aspects, but would like to hone their photographic vision and develop a unique perspective. Most people would like to get better in both areas.
Matthew Baum is a photographer and educator based in Napa Valley. Over the last 15 years, he has had the privilege of teaching photography to a wide range of students from many different backgrounds and skill levels. He has been an instructor of photography at numerous colleges and universities in New York City and California, and was the founder of a photography education program for at-risk youth. Matthew teaches both technical and critique courses, and has worked with children as young as 10 and adults as old as 80.
Matthew offers wide range of customized photo education opportunities:
• Private and semi-private tutorials focused on technical instruction and critique.
• One-day Napa Valley excursions with access to some of the region's most stunning locations.
• Multi-day workshops curated in collaboration with wineries, hotels and travel advisors.
• Team building experiences for corporate groups.
• Customized workshops uniquely curated for any type of group or skill level.
• Matthew is available to travel with clients as a personal field instructor.
Please email email@example.com for more information.